About the Firm
Southern California Business Attorneys Deliver Comprehensive Counsel
Experienced Santa Ana advocates handle trials and transactions
Hart King clients can rely on us, to deliver trustworthy representation to small and large businesses throughout Orange County. We use the knowledge and experience gained over more than 30 years of legal practice to help clients achieve their objectives. Whether you require assistance with litigation, corporate matters, real estate issues or commercial transactions, we will clearly outline the relevant law and advise you on how recent developments might affect your situation. From there, our Santa Ana firm will serve as a strong partner to help your business meet its continuing needs.
Established lawyers find solutions to challenges facing companies
Whatever legal hurdles you face, you can count on our firm to provide meaningful support as we collaborate to achieve your company’s specific goals. Businesses in various fields rely on our firm because of its:
- Strong recommendations — Fellow attorneys and firm clients have recognized our ability to spot key issues and present effective arguments that other lawyers miss.
- Detailed advice — As someone with a deep background in litigation and transactional matters, we will outline the potential short- and long-term consequences of each legal option.
- Responsive service — Established corporations and solo startups receive the same attentive support from a qualified California attorney. As your business evolves, our firm has the insight and flexibility to adjust its counsel to suit your changing circumstances.
With James S. Morse's varied background, which includes service with the Army’s Judge Advocate General’s Corps and work as an arbitrator for the Orange County Bar Association, gives clients a comprehensive perspective on their legal concerns.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated litigators assist with real estate issues and commercial matters
For clients in Orange County and across Southern California, we provide exceptional counsel in these legal practice areas:
- Business litigation — In state and federal courts, we represent clients in a wide array of business litigation matters, including contract disputes and regulatory actions. Our firm strives to resolve these conflicts in the forum that best serves your interests, whether that is a courtroom, negotiation table, mediation, or an arbitration hearing.
- Commercial real estate transactions — For commercial real estate transactions and related concerns, such as construction and financing agreements, we offer detailed guidance to protect the value of your investment.
- Community and homeowners association law — Our firm advises community and homeowners associations on governance issues, dues disputes and HOA agreement language.
- Class Action Defense: Consumer class action lawsuits are a high-stakes type of litigation. Our attorneys have the experience and understanding to defend you in a class action lawsuit.
- Commercial real estate litigation — We deliver effective advocacy to clients in numerous types of commercial real estate litigation cases, such as lease disputes, title conflicts and land use matters.
In business and law, there is no substitute for experience. We draw on knowledge gained over three decades to find unique and lasting solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Contact a knowledgeable California business attorney to make an appointment
Attorney James S. Morse of Hart King law represents Southern California businesses in a wide range of litigation and transactional matters. Please call 657-335-4306 or contact us online
to schedule a meeting at the firm’s Santa Ana office.